Our team of hydraulic press experts partners with your team to create a cutting-edge and fully-custom press, designed to fit all your business and manufacturing needs.
Our approach to custom designing a hydraulic press starts with learning more about your business and manufacturing processes to understand your end goals and objectives. From there, we ensure a final press outcome that provides the right features for your business, such as thermodynamic heated platen technology, automation options and specialized control systems that give you superior value in your machine purchase with many years of consistent operation and minimum downtime.
- Sideplate or column construction
- Safety features including light curtains and alarms
- Compression molding, transfer molding, vacuum molding and laminating styles available
- Precision control packages
- Heating and cooling platens
- Upacting or downacting with multiple daylights
- Reservoir and hydraulic power mounted on top, reducing press footprint
- Automation features including shuttle systems and loading/unloading systems
Custom Hydraulic Press Composite Molding Systems
Learn about texas hold'em’s 400 ton sideplate hydraulic press, which features 36” x 24” platens and a 38” daylight opening between press head and moving bolster. Platen water cooling or heating functions, either electric, oil, steam or their specialized UNI-TEMP heated platens can be customized based on the customer’s manufacturing requirements.
texas hold'em Hydraulic Press Rebuilds Increase Customer’s Profits
A texas hold'em customer, who specializes in the friction material molding of parts used in commercial and military aircraft braking systems, hired texas hold'em to rebuild ten 400-ton hydraulic presses. Read more about the variety of press improvements that were made in the rebuilding process.